About Kristi A. Breen, LC, LT, FAAM – Over 20 Years of Experience
Kristi A. Breen, LC, LT, FAAM is licensed by the State of New Jersey as a cosmetologist and a cosmetology instructor. She is also a Board-Certified as a Fellow of the American Academy of Micropigmentation and a certified Xtreme Lash Stylist. Also certified by Ulthera to perform Ultherapy, non-surgical skin lifting treatments for patients. She also helped develop the art design for temporary areola tattoos for TattooedNipples.com. Kristi has been interviewed regarding her expertise in reproducing areola pigmentation for post-mastecomy patients. Her advanced training in areola pigmentation and scar camouflage has helped restore the confidence and comfort of many patients.
With over 25 years of experience in the beauty industry, not only in plastic surgery and medical skincare fields, also as an instructor with Capri Training Centers. She has an eye for esthetics and the ability to educate patients on the importance of their skin care. Her patients enjoy the benefits of personalized treatment plans which make them look and feel their best. Kristi works closely with Dr. Rauscher to constantly update her knowledge and skills in the esthetics industry.
Professional Skin Rejuvenation Treatments and Peels
Office-based chemical peels are essential for maintaining skin’s health and appearance and they are available exclusively through our office. These peels work synergistically with home care to yield optimal results. Optimal results are achieved after 3 to 6 peels.
Benefits of office-based peels
- Help reduce visible signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smooths the skin’s surface
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of home care products
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures such as botox and fillers
Our peels include:
SkinCeuticals Professional Peels including
- Advanced Corrective Peel
- MicroPeel 20 Solution
- MicroPeel 30 Solution
- MicroPeel Plus 20 Solution
- MicroPeel Plus 30 Solution
- MicroPeel Sensitive Skin Solution
- Pigment Balancing Peel
SkinMedica Skin Peels include
- Illuminize Peel
- Vitalize Peel
- Rejuvenize Peel
MyBody Probiotic Professional Treatment
- MyBody Probiotic Youthboost Volumizing Treatment
Professional Skin Treatments also include
- Microdermabrasion utilized crystals to gently resurface superficial layers of the skin. It helps to minimize the appearance of scarring, fine lines and revitalized dull, lifeless skin.
- IPL – Intense Pulsed Light uses gentle pulses of light to minimize age spots, sun damage, vascular irregularities and unwanted hair. Multiple sessions are required to achieve the desired result.
- Medical facials use professional skincare to tighten and detoxify the look and feel of the skin and restore the appearance of firmness and a youthful radiant complexion.
Dermapen Microneedling Therapy
Dermapen uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to stimulate natural collagen reproduction, while allowing fine channels to be created in the skin. The channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients, allowing for treatment delivery deep into the skins fibroblasts to feed the underlying cells found in the dermis and basal layer. This increased absorption of active ingredients into the skin creates stimulated repair of faster resurfacing results. Dermapen is recommended for the treatment of:
- Aged and sagging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Vertical lip lines
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Scars – Acne, surgical and burns
- Alopecia when used in conjunction with topical therapy
Infini is a high intensity focused radio-frequency system that delivers radio-frequency thermal energy deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen production for impressive results. It treats at variable depths to precisely target the different thicknesses of the facial skin for truly customized treatments. The Infini is safe for all skin types, in any season (including tanned skin), quick and easy recovery, no exercise restrictions. Inifini is used to rejuvenate skin by skin tightening and improves acne scars. Each treatment is customized to suit your specific needs.
A radiofrequency wave that obliterates superficial blood vessels on the face.
- Xtreme Lash Extensions to instantly achieve longer and thicker beautiful lashes. Xtreme lashes are meant to mimic your natural lashes. They are applied to each of your individual lashes creating a natural appearance. With routine touch ups you can have amazing eyelashes indefinitely.
- LashLift treatment can lift add curl and definition to your natural lashes. This is a great alternative for those who aren’t prepared for the maintenance of eyelash extensions, and want a long-lasting alternative.
- Lashlift lasts up to 8 weeks on natural lashes, even with routine mascara wear and facial washing. Lashes require no lash adhesives or lash extensions, and are available in three different levels of lift. The process also utilizes cream based solutions for optimal safety, to keep your eyes and their lashes healthy and safe.
Permanent cosmetic makeup is a completely safe procedure that helps replenish what time has taken away. It allows patients to maintain their active lifestyle without time-consuming interruptions to apply (and re-apply) their makeup. Cosmetic tattooing is also utilized to improve the appearance of patients who have suffered from disfiguring medical conditions. The procedure incorporates the safe micro-implantation of medically-approved pigments into the skin. Color is placed “in” your skin with specialized instruments resulting in a natural, soft result. While the process may require two sessions of layering in color to achieve your desired result, your investment in permanent makeup will save you time and money. A conservative approach is best, since color is easily added but more difficult to remove.
10 Good Reasons for Permanent Makeup
- Allergies to ordinary makeup or sensitive skin
- Glasses, contact lenses or LASIK surgery inhibit cosmetics application or sustainability
- Arthritis or painful hand conditions make cosmetics difficult to apply
- Difficulty applying makeup. Makeup frequently smears or dissolves
- Aging changes in brows, lips, and eyes
- Active, outdoor lifestyle
- Desire to maintain a natural “no makeup” look
- Hair loss due to alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, or surgery
- Color replacement for the breasts (areola) and cleft lips
Our professional skin care lines include:
- MyBody Probiotic Skincare
- Glytone Hair Products
To schedule an appointment with Kristi A. Breen, LC, LT, FAAM, please contact the office of Dr. Gregory Rauscher by calling 201-488-1096.